About this job
Senior Pricing Manager
My client is a rapidly expanding leisure business and one of the UK’s best loved organisations, operating a number of hugely successful brands. They have an excellent reputation and constantly seek new ways to bring innovative products and services to their customers. They now have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Pricing Manager to join their growing marketing team.
A pivotal role for Food & Drinks, the key remit of this role is to drive best-in-class planning and promotional pricing strategy.
Reporting at board level some key responsibilities include:
- Total ownership over the Food & Drinks retail pricing strategy to continue to drive growth
- Create tailored pricing and promotion strategies for the entire brand portfolio
- Influence the consumer perceptions
- Provide regular commercial analysis making adjustments to strategies as required
- Business reporting & analysis for field & support teams
What I am looking for:
- Proven track record of implementing a multi-site pricing strategy
- Strong commercial acumen & analytically minded; understanding of statistics & business trends
- The ability to present complex analysis/material in an understandable and user-friendly manner
The successful candidate will have experience gained in similar customer focused Pricing role, ideally within the hospitality sector.
All interested candidates should attach an updated CV.