About this job
Senior National Account Manager – (High Street – Boots – Superdrug)
Better Placed are delighted to be working exclusively with a leading Health & Beauty FMCG business who since doubling their revenue over the last 3 years are increasing their head count to continue their success over the following years to come. This Senior National Account Manager role will manage at team of 4 NAMS and full P&L for their High Street and Pharmacy accounts; these include the likes of Boots (largest account) and Superdrug. With offices based in London they offer homebased working but at this level requiring a presence within the office around 3 days a week, opening this role to FMCG NAM’s/SNAM’s within the wider southern region of the UK.
This FMCG Health & Beauty business form part of a global organisation but remain small enough to maintain true family values with an entrepreneurial flair. Whilst they may not be the biggest they offer the opportunity for blue chip candidates to take full P&L ownership for multiple accounts alongside managing a team of NAM’s and the chance to enjoy exciting organic growth along side new acquisitions!
Key Responsibilities include:
- A proven track record of P&L management, budget delivery and growth momentum within High Street accounts is essential within this role.
- Form a 3 year strategy to develop and grow accounts profitability, whilst develop succession plans for the wider team within these channels.
- To ensure accuracy of Forecasting to a level between 85% & 115%.
- To plan and hit sales and margin budgets in line with the needs of the business.
- Ability to network within trade accounts across, buying, category, finance, and merchandising.
- This role needs to drive profitable use of the available A&P funds.
- Develop Asda’s account strategy and business plans to demonstrate budgeting and brand achievements.
- To manage relationships within Boots and Superdrug; identify and work with key influencers to win the hearts and minds of our customers and step change our influence at all levels (including senior levels).
Interpersonally, we are looking for someone that matches the following profile:
- Presence, energetic, innovator & clear intellectual ability
- Strong communicator and influencer both internally and externally
- Highly numerate, well organised and a completer-finisher
- Ambitious and happy to work in a fast-paced environment
- Pragmatic, adaptable and willing to get your “sleeves rolled up”
This role offers a great opportunity for an experience FMCG NAM or SNAM looking to take on management experience with a track record of managing and developing high-street accounts within the Health & Beauty industry. Relevant industry and Boots or Superdrug experience is a key requirement to this role so please only apply if the above matches your previous experience! If it does then please apply or get in touch for a further conversation.