About this job
Better Placed are currently recruiting a Senior Marketing Executive for a renowned tech solutions business in Leeds. In a company that champions innovation and being one step ahead of their competitors, the marketing team has grown every year with 3 new hires last year and a further 3 roles commissioned this year.
In a marketing-driven company, you will use your creative flair and commercial nous to create personalised, engaging marketing campaigns tailored to different customer segments. You will equip the sales team to expand the business by developing brand and product propositions and generating leads through multi-channel marketing including email, social, digital and events.
You will ideally be a numbers-focused, commercial marketer that understands how to measure and monitor campaigns and wants to contribute to an open, fun-loving culture!
Key responsibilities for the Senior Marketing Executive will include:
- Creation of highly-targeted marketing strategies to provide leads to the sales team.
- Take ownership of the new business lead generation target for the business.
- Work closely with the other members of the marketing team in order to create integrated campaigns including events, PR, content and social media.
- Nurture close relationships with the sales, account management and product teams in the business
- Demonstrable success in working to lead generation targets.
- Full marketing mix background.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workloads.
- Commercially focused B2B marketing background.
This Marketing and Business Development Executive role is based in Leeds and commutable from Harrogate, Bradford, York, Wakefield, Huddersfield and surrounding areas.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK’s leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are “better placed” to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK’s, and even world’s biggest brands.