About this job
This ambitious Digital Agency in the heart of Liverpool are looking for a Senior Campaign Executive to design and implement their digital marketing strategies. They have taken on some major new clients recently, so this newly created role needs someone to step in and hit the ground running. They have a range of clients across fashion, retail and lifestyle sectors, so no two days will be the same!
Key responsibilities of the role;
- Content creation across all digital channels – from landing page copy to social media, videos and other interactive content
- Ideation, implementation and reporting on full multi-channel creative campaigns
- Ownership of the creative strategy to meet and exceed client’s expectations
- Collaboration with the creative, technical and strategic teams to deliver effective and unusual campaigns
- Liaising with the clients to meet their briefs and KPIs
- Autonomous time and communication management
- Developing the agency offering by spotting opportunities for new approaches and business
Required experience and skills;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years in a similar digital campaign management role
- Proven record of delivery campaigns that deliver results
- Evidence of meeting and exceeding KPI’s
- The ability to report on campaign statistics
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
Desirable skills and experience;
- Video production and editing skills
- SEO knowledge
- Media communications or PR experience
- A commercial mind set for a business
This agency need someone who thinks out side of the box – someone who can stay a cut above the mundane, everyday digital campaign and come up with something brilliant! In return you get a fun, collaborative agency environment, regular socials, a Christmas bonus, flexitime, and free tea, coffee and breakfast!
If you’re a bit weird and wonderful and you want to be the brain behind some trendsetting digital campaigns, get in touch now!