About this job
Senior Content Manager
£35,000 – £45,000
My client is a rapidly expanding retail business, with an impressive portfolio of global brands.
They pride themselves on providing the best service to their customers, and an exclusive product range.
Following a period of significant global success and investment there is now an opportunity for an experienced Senior Content Manager to join their team and own the content strategy across the website (multiple), social media and offline channels.
The purpose of this role is to continue to drive the brand in the UK and support it’s expansion overseas, ensuring the content reflects their position as experts in the market.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and deliver the brands content strategy across another of online and offline platforms, whilst monitoring the performance.
- Focus is on digital/ onsite content strategy, but other areas include digital (all), PR, traditional/ offline, experiential.
- Manage campaigns across the website ensuring that content is present optimally.
- Monitor trends and spot opportunities for content creation.
Key skills/ areas of experience needed for this role include:
- Previously managed digital content strategies in a senior position
- Important that you have working experience with SEO relating to content
- Be comfortable testing copy using A/B testing software
For anyone interested in the role, please apply with an updated CV and I will follow up with a call to discuss in detail the role, brand and culture.
The opportunity is truly unique and you will be joining a team made up of some of the most talented digital/ marketing talent in the UK. A relaxed working culture, very collaborative.
Their office are based in the West Midlands.