About this job
The Senior Account Manager role is a vital hire to ensure the high standards set by the agency are met for their impressive portfolio of accounts.
It will involve day to day management of an Account Manager and secondary management of a team of Account Executives.
This particular role is to manage a fast growing account that the agency have had for a couple of years now. After a successful first two years, the client are increasing their budgets to the agency so it will be a fast paced, challenging but rewarding role.
To be considered for the role, please ensure you have the below skills / experience before applying:
- A minimum of 4 years agency experience, ideally within a shopper/retail/FMCG capacity
- Experienced manager of people. This involves daily line management duties, reviews, development plans etc
- Commercially astute. You’ll be responsible for large budgets and final sign off. Campaigns need to be profitable for both the clients and the agency.
- Comfortable client facing. You need to be able to build relationships quickly, understand their needs and be able to consult options.
- Experienced in multi-channel marketing and able to identify the best channels for each campaign.
- Campaign management. From concept to execution, with a history or working to tight deadlines.
- You must have a natural passion for the industry and the sector. Be current and aware of what all competitors are doing.
- A natural team player. It’s an agency that pride themselves on their work environment and any hire must share the same ambitions to be a successful agency.