About this job
Better Placed HR People are excited to be working on an exclusive basis with well known brand based in the Leeds. Due to the success and growth of the business they are now looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Manager. This is an amazing opportunity to join a market leader during a period of growth in a newly created role.
This is a stand alone recruitment manager role that would suit someone from either an in-house function looking for their first recruitment manager role, in an environment where there will be a large degree of autonomy or someone currently in a recruitment agency looking for their first in-house recruitment job.
This is a great job where you will have the responsibility and freedom to build the recruitment function in your own image. You will be responsible for the following areas:
- Development of the organisation’s employer brand and EVP
- In partnership with the internal communications and marketing teams create industry leading candidate attraction materials and campaigns
- Build relationships with senior stakeholders across the organisation, acting as a true recruitment partner, guiding and supporting them in the hiring plans and hiring decisions across their function
- End to end recruitment, managing multiple recruitment campaigns through to a successful conclusion
- Lead and build all candidate selection methods and materials ensuring line managers are fully trained and become expert hirers
- In partnership with your colleagues in L&D build on boarding and induction plans to ensure the hires you make are set up for success within the business
- Create a suite of recruitment reporting, building and presenting recruitment plans and reports to the board
You will be someone who is a brilliant communicator, be able to communicate at all levels and bring an energy and enthusiasm to the work you do.
Make sure you don’t miss out on this opportunity