About this job
Haribo are now recruiting!
We are looking for a Product Manager for a 12 Month fixed term contract, with the potential to go permanent within the Haribo brand team. This is a fantastic role working with one of the UK’s best loved brands.
This role will see you working across the HARIBO brand with the relevant HARIBO Brand Manager, alongside the wider Marketing team and other key functions.
- Support upstream project development, including but not limited to concept, strategy, design, approvals, investment appraisals
- Lead product development, including but not limited to CP, launch forms, pack tests, transit trials, artworking, printing and logistics for all tertiary products including tactical NPD to drive short term growth.
- Responsible for post-launch tracking of tertiary specific product activations
- Product expert for HARIBO team, key influencer and lead contact concerning process optimisation and ways of working, including new starter briefings
- Work with local and international stakeholders to drive strategic projects of global / UK importance
- Co-operate and work closely with Sales to implement account specific NPD
- Support Intercompany department with the implementation of intercompany tertiary related requests
- Attend and contribute to key meetings
- Adhere to style guidelines, legal and international corporate procedures.
What we are looking for:
- Marketing experience within FMCG environment is essential
- Good commercial and brand management acumen
- Strong product development and innovation experience
- A passion for consumers and marketing
- Strategic and critical thinking
- Excellent attention to detail and project timeline management
- Strong project management from concept to launch with planning and delivery skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage a range of products
- Ability to work to and deliver on deadlines
- Ability to work in and a cultivate a team environment, including cross functions
- A strong, confident communicator
- Flexibility to travel as required