About this job
An award winning integrated agency, with a very respected presence in the PR sector, are looking for a talented PR Account Manager to join their consumer focused team.
The role covers multi-channel communications, on national campaigns for some of the worlds most recognised brands.
The agency are renowned for innovation campaigns that constantly strive to be industry leaders.
The PR Account Manager role will be Leeds based with some travel nationally expected.
If this position has caught your attention, please ensure you have the below skills, experience and passions before applying:
- Must have agency experience. Ideally this is coming from working as part of a client service team directly for an agency. However, working closely with an agency team from a client side perspective is also valuable
- Have a passion for all things communications. What ever the channel and what ever the sector/client, they’re looking for an individual that can apply the right methodologies to deliver the best results for the clients KPI’s.
- A real relationship builder. This is aimed at externally for clients, but also applies internally. The client is proud of the culture they have and it’s essential this is maintained
- Able to work under pressure. This comes in most PR roles, but you’ll get the amazing opportunity to be exposed to leading, global brands. With that comes responsibility and pressure. The successful candidate will thrive in that environment.
- Spot commercial opportunities. This isn’t a key part of the role as such, and far from a sales role. But the agency are always striving to grow in both headcount and revenue. A good PR Account Manager will sense opportunities to generate more on the bottom line!
- Keep up to date with what’s going on in the PR world. Have a passion for innovation.