About this job
An rare opportunity has arisen within the PPC team of a large, integrated, awarding winning creative agency.
The position is PPC Account Manager and will appeal to strong PPC candidates with impressive technical understanding, that are interested in moving away from a digital/PPC specific environment, and be part of a full service offering.
The agency pride themselves on their varied mix of clients and sector exposure across Retail, FS, Leisure and FMCG.
Whilst this position is PPC specific, you will need an understanding of the wider media channels and how to report to clients as part of an integrated campaign.
To be considered for the role, please consider the below before applying:
- Must have strong technical PPC knowledge and understanding
- Be able to track performance, and suggest tracking options directly to the client
- Comfortable client facing, taking briefs and challenging where appropriate
- Commercially astute and have an understanding/appreciation for budgets/costings
- Able to work as part of a wider team. Both PPC team and part of a full mix offering
- The more sector exposure the better, but an appetite to learn new skills and sectors is essential
- Agency experience is preferable but not essential
- A natural self starter with the desire to be challenged and pushed
- Have the ability to be hands on, but the ability to delegate where appropriate