About this job
£30,000 – £35,000
We are delighted to be working with an award-winning luxury travel business based in the Manchester.
With an instantly recognisable brand loved by many, they are market leaders, delivering sustained growth. With an expanding product portfolio underpinned by excellent customer service they have ambitious plans for the future.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen as Partnership Manager joining their talented commercial and partnership team.
This is a chance for you to work with an iconic brand and, a business that is focussed on growth.
In the role you will manage the commercial partnerships/ sponsorships for the brand, securing new key relationships and continuing to develop existing – all contributing to growth of the business.
Key responsivities include:
- Drive the partnership programme, supporting the delivery of agreed partner activity across the full marketing mix.
- Identify new areas of partnership opportunities and maximising growth, value and sales
- Account manage key relationships to ensure continues partnerships
- Manage revenue targets and KPIs.
Ideal candidate will have the following skills and experiences:
- Prior experience in an account management, partnerships or global sponsorships role/ environment, ideally within consumer/ B2C industry (travel ideal).
- Commercial acumen. Ability to spot growth opportunities.
- Great stakeholder management and relationship building experience, with a proved success rate.
- Extremely assertive, driven and positive leader.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced commercially minded individual to join one of the largest travel businesses in the UK, joining a collaborative team that provides support and encourages development.
For further details please apply with an updated CV and I will be in touch.