About this job
Partner Manager – Credit Cards
£40k – £50k per annum plus benefits
We’re currently partnering with an innovative, yet proven challenger brand in the credit cards space.
This is a niche, client manager/partner manager role where the successful person will act as an account manager between the business, ensuring that their co-branded marketing is fit for purpose and effective in driving new acquisition/customer sign-ups, and leveraging opportunities for cross-sell.
The role will sit between marketing, product and the client and works closely with the wider acquisition team, so requires strong client development capabilities.
You will have the opportunity to work on flagship partnerships in the online retail and telecoms space and is a newly-created role in the team.
You will also have the chance to own the future development of client relationships and the ongoing, mutual goals for both the client and the business.
About the role:
- You will be the first point of commercial interaction for agreed co-brand clients and programme performance.
- Responsible for collaboration with partners to plan and execute initiatives to grow traffic and awareness.
- Responsibility for continued improvement in Co-Brand online acquisition customer experience and conversion rates.
- Supporting client-specific P&L strategies to meet growth targets.
- Managing of account governance, monthly meetings, pitch preparation, performance reviews and stakeholder management.
- Leading internal teams to deliver strategic initiatives and drive projects forward.
- Providing updates on account performance to internal stakeholders.
- Supporting the wider commercial team on key initiatives with partners.
- Working with external partners and suppliers.
- Providing input into ongoing operating model developments, ensuring their delivery model supports growth ambitions.
- Representing the team at change forums across the business.
- A previous career in partnerships-led marketing in financial services or credit cards would be ideal, but so would a background in e-retail or POS.
- A prior background in business development or new client development with a focus on driving outcomes and influencing people would be great.
- Experience of P&L management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- A background in digital acquisitions.
- Able to stay organised in a fast-paced working environment.
- Experience in click growth promotion and conversion strategy.
- Ability to develop and execute against a strategic road-map.