About this job
Better Placed are delighted to be partnering with a Sheffield based SME to recruit a New Business/Sales Executive role. This company specialises in B2B products with order values varying from £200 to around £10,000.
In a spacious city centre office, the business is is continuing to grow and due to a recent promotion, there is a new role available for an ambitious salesperson. With a wide variety of products, an ideal background would be from marketing solutions, office supplies, promotional products or similar. However, the key to the hire for this one is ambition and the confidence to develop new business, whether this is on the phone or face-to-face.
You must be able to develop a rapport with contacts quickly and grow these accounts by presenting new and innovative ideas to support their business goals.
- Prospect for new clients and decision makers and turn this into increased business, ensuring a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Negotiating rates with clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers.
- Work to exceed individual and team targets that fit with the overall business strategy.
- Experience of Telesales
- Tenacious, focused and driven.
- Can work your their own initiative.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about achieving new business.
- Fantastic telephone, email and face to face manner.
- Driving license
- Experience of previous business management systems and Microsoft Office packages
Based in Sheffield, this role is commutable from Rotherham, Worksop, Doncaster, Barnsley and surrounding areas. If you have ambitions to develop a career in sales with no barriers for progression and you know you can make it happen, please apply now!
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK’s leading Marketing and Sales Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are “better placed” to recruit marketing and sales talent for some of the UK’s, and even world’s biggest brands