About this job
Digital Marketing Manager
Music & Events
We are recruiting for a well renowned music events company based in the heart of London! Run by some of the industry’s most respected figures and is the most unique Music & Events Company in the market. They pride themselves on exclusive ideas and individuality, and every event is carefully selected and developed.
Whether it’s a 100 capacity label showcase at a pub, a self-contained warehouse party or a festival for 40,000 people; each event is professionally run and managed with the highest attention to detail. Since its inception in the spring of 2006, they have set the bar for London club shows and inner-city festivals ever since. They do the whole shebang… from start to finish.
So if you would like to work for a vibrant, forward-thinking and innovative independent company with collectively over 30 years of experience in music and club culture, please read on……
They are now in a stage of growth and development, seeking and innovative, ambitious and aspiring Digital Marketing Manager to join their team.
You will be working in a small cozy office environment, surrounded by a well-motivated and positive team. This will suit someone who ideally has relevant experience in the electronic music events industry although this is not essential.
Essential duties for the individual include:
- Ability to develop and execute bespoke marketing plans for each event within a pre-determined budget and managing/overseeing the promotion.
- Ability to develop creative and engaging social marketing strategies which cuts through the noise of a hugely competitive marketplace.
- A great passion of electronic music in all of its different guises and understanding how customers engage with it across different media.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technological and creative changes in the marketing world.
- Ability to scout for potential new projects.
- Ability to manage promotion teams working each event, ensuring they are working effectively and efficiently in making sure our marketing material is reaching the right people.
- Ability to manage network of sub promoters across each event.
- Ability to build ticket plans for each event and ensure the confirmed event information is disseminated properly amongst ticket agents.
- Ability to manage logistics for upcoming events including booking hotels and travel for artists, plus artist liaison and front of house staff.
Preferred Qualifications: (Job Knowledge, Skills, and Education):
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree or equivalent
- 2 years of related work experience.
- Knowledge of social media platforms.
- General understanding of ticketing systems.
- Computer savvy and skilled in MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Must have an outgoing personality with the ability to build and cultivate relationships.
- Ability to interpret and analyse complex documents such as budgets, agreements, artist riders, ticket audits, production logistical advance sheets, settlement documents, guest lists and ticket request forms for all events.
- Ability to work independently to perform the job as well as in a team environment.
- Established contacts and relationships in the music industry
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule which will include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Previous experience in the dance music industry with demonstrated ability to assess current music trends.
- Must have understanding of local market to maximise event performance.
- Ability to execute duties in professional and confidential manner while maintaining a high level of independence.