About this job
A new opportunity is available to join a growing marketing team at a leading B2B business as Marketing Manager. This business is looking to further cement their position as a market leader across the UK providing essential services to growing and blue chip organisations alike.
As the new Marketing Manager you will work closely with the Marketing Director and wider marketing team to create and deliver a comprehensive marketing strategy focused on enhancing brand reputation and awareness through exceptional content and campaigns.
The duties and responsibilities of the Marketing Manager will include but not be limited to:
- Delivering brand focused content across company websites, social media, blogs and email marketing
- Optimising online content
- Engaging with key business stakeholders to gain buy-in to the marketing strategy
- Writing effective and engaging copy
- Identifying key outlets and influencers across on and offline publications
- Helping with the delivery of events suitable for the business
- Developing social media platforms such as Twitter and LinkedIn
- Proactively exploiting opportunities for brand enhancement
- Using positive customer experiences and content to enhance Trustpilot scores
- Reporting on all marketing activity, suggesting improvements where necessary
This is a business built on hard work and commitment with every member of the team dedicated to growing the business further. In exchange from your hard work you will receive a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits and unlimited advancement opportunities.
Required skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level (CIM or CIPR qualification desirable)
- At least 3 years experience in a similar B2B marketing role
- SEO experience
- Excellent copywriting skills with experience across multiple channels
- Experience managing online brand reputation (Trustpilot etc)
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills coupled with a proactive attitude
- Detailed understanding of growing social media accounts
- Very high levels of motivation and the ability to work independently
TO be considered for the Marketing Manger role click apply now and send an up to date version of your CV highlighting your relevant experience.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK’s leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are “better placed” (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK’s, and even world’s biggest brands.