About this job
Better Placed are delighted to be working with a well known, Yorkshire based leisure company with a fantastic reputation. They’re currently on the lookout for a Marketing Manager to join their team, this is an exciting opportunity for a developing marketing professional to gain some fantastic experience in a market leading brand!
This position will suit someone with an agency background ideally already at Account Manager or Account Director position or someone client side at a Marketing Manager level. It is based in Leeds and provides parking. Easily commutable from Leeds, Huddersfield, Bradford, Harrogate, Wakefield and surrounding areas.
This is a really broad role encompassing digital, offline and excellent communication skills working with all areas of the business as well as external stakeholders. This role would suit an aspiring marketer who already has a couple of years experience in a B2C Marketing role.
As the Marketing Executive for this leading business key responsibilities will include:
- Working with suppliers and agencies – managing briefs from concept to creation, copywriting and group projects).
- Deliver effective marketing campaigns driving acquisition and loyalty.
- Website content – Press releases, events and promotions.
- Manage the company’s online content across all digital channels – Website, App, Social.
- CRM and email marketing.
- Effectively track and measure all marketing campaigns.
- Contribute to brand social media and content sessions.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Must have experience of targeted / segmented marketing campaigns.
- Ideally having experience from a high product volume, transactional business.
- Offline marketing experience – Catalogues, brochures, DM.
- Digital marketing experience – social media, website
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Customer focused with an innovative and proactive approach.