About this job
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000
Better Placed are proudly working with a leading York based company, that are looking for an accomplished Marketing Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will coordinate marketing campaigns across the organisation, creating and driving their UK and global marketing strategy. This is a great opportunity to join a growing marketing team where there are plans for future expansion and prospects of career progression.
- Allocate marketing budget appropriately to maximise ROI.
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of the UK and global integrated marketing campaigns.
- Carry out research and analysis on marketing data to shape marketing strategy.
- Analyse campaign performance and provide reports highlighting key areas for future improvement.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a fast paced marketing position, ideally within a b2b/ public sector/ educational setting.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to operate as part of a team.
- Ability to forge effective business relationships with colleagues across a wide range of disciplines and levels of seniority.
Based in York, this role is commutable from Leeds, Harrogate, Wetherby and Hull.