About this job
Marketing Executive (8 month FTC)
Are you an autonomous, driven Marketing Executive that wants to be part of exciting, multi-channel campaigns? I have just been briefed by one of our long standing B2B clients who are looking for a passionate Marketing Executive to assist on a variety of major projects.
With work covering both on and offline channels you will be responsible from a variety of multi-channel comms across the businesses brands. You will be a passionate individual who is keen to immerse themselves in the brand’s work.
This is a truly unique Marketing Executive position which is the perfect opportunity for those looking to kick on in their career.
To be successful in this role we are looking for someone who has:
- Experience of implementing tactical, digital and traditional marketing strategies.
- Excellent content writing/content management skills with a passion for social media and blogging.
- Managing the external digital agency relationship ensuring projects are run effectively and within budget.
- Excellent communication skills, and be a good team player.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively and work as a team, but also be able to prioritise their busy and varied workload.
As a person you’ll be someone who:
- Can work as part of a team, alongside colleagues and autonomously.
- Has real attention to detail and a desire to achieve the highest standard.
- Has excellent communication skills and can inspire!
- Is a dynamic self-starter/completer.
- Is enthusiastic and has the ability to work across a number of initiatives simultaneously.
- Is highly creative and can think outside of the box, wanting to find solutions!
- We are looking for candidates that are bright, enthusiastic with a pro-active persona and that will be able to deal with multiple tasks as the role is very ‘hands-on’. You will be confident and professional and able to work to very strict deadlines and be able to deal with senior level stakeholders.
About us: Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK’s leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are “better placed” (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK’s, and even world’s biggest brands.