About this job
Marketing CRM Assistant
£22,000 – £25,000 per annum plus benefits
Central London – with occasional travel to company events across the UK.
An exciting opportunity for an entry-level marketing/CRM assistant to work within a successful, owner-managed scale-up tech business, entering a new phase in their growth after over 16 years of creating solutions for FTSE 100 clients seeking to make faster business decisions and streamline their internal processes.
The company have been going from strength to strength and following a round of investment, are building out a marketing team to help them deliver qualified leads to the sales team.
- The Marketing/CRM Assistant will qualify and enrich the quality of incoming sales leads via the CRM system to improve content personalisation and messaging.
- Enhancing lead qualification criteria and passing MQL assignments to the sales team for follow-up.
- Following-up on leads post-event and tracking/nurturing these through the marketing pipeline.
- Tracking and reporting on existing marketing campaigns and reporting on performance against KPIs.
- Conducting market research to understand target markets, personas and competitors.
- Creating marketing assets and playing a key role in planning, implementing and running campaigns for their key established markets.
- A genuine and proven passion for modern marketing methods.
- Excellent collaboration, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- High levels of emotional intelligence to build relationships and challenge internal stakeholders where appropriate.
- Commercially minded with an entrepreneurial spirit and positive attitude to finding solutions.
- An eye for detail and accuracy and the ability to turn innovative ideas into quality work.
- Ideally a holder of a CIM, marketing degree, or another marketing-related qualification (or alternative vocational experience).
- A keen wordsmith, who can create compelling social media and marketing copy.
- Experienced/knowledgeable within Martech and a passion for using this software to achieve commercial aims.
- Contributes to the improvement of marketing processes and efficiency within the team.
- An understanding of CRM systems is very beneficial, although not essential.