About this job
Marketing Automation Specialist
£35,000 – £38,000 per annum
Do you have 1-2 years’ experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or similar) and exposure to building SMS and email marketing campaigns? Are you interested in joining one of the UK’s fastest-growing challenger banks?
We’re recruiting for a newly created role for an Email Marketing/Marketing Automation specialist who will use Salesforce Marketing Cloud and HTML to build email and SMS campaigns from scheduling and testing to execution.
Sitting within the central marketing team and reporting into the Digital Marketing Capabilities Manager, you will work on “always-on” and trigger campaigns, and help to deliver on the team’s commercial objectives.
About the role:
- Deploying digital marketing email and SMS campaigns via the CRM platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud).
- Loading and editing HTML emails ad using base templates.
- Assisting with email template design and optimisation.
- SMS creation, including personalisation, quality assurance and troubleshooting alongside internal/external resolution teams.
- Management of multiple stakeholders through various sign-off processes.
- Defining and implementing best practice for campaign delivery, including; knowledge if HTML template structure, responsive design, frequency and deliverability, plus A/B testing.
- Promotional campaign strategy and build to drive customers to relevant online portals.
- Building and executing on AB testing strategies.
- Rendering testing across email client and device.
- Data mapping data sets to email and SMS campaigns.
- Creating and maintaining HTML, graphic and dynamic content components.
- Running reporting and analysis on campaigns and marketing trends over time.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Exact Target, or similar email automation/CRM platform experience. Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Hubspot, etc.
- Campaign planning and scheduling.
- HTML and CSS skills.
- Return Path testing suite, including litmus.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Knowledge of customer experience across all marketing channels.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Proven knowledge of marketing campaign and sales processes, product development and financial services regulatory requirements.
- Analytical understanding and the ability to communicate technical concepts.
- Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience within a highly data driven/regulated industry is preferred (banking, telecoms, loyalty).