About this job
Marketing Automation Manager – B2B News Media
£55,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits
We’re delighted to be partnering with a leading global provider of B2B news and multimedia.
They are currently seeking a results-orientated Marketing Automation Manager to manage global email marketing strategy across lead generation, personalisation and product marketing.
About the role:
- Building and automating high volume email marketing programs across the entire marketing funnel.
- Owning the lead nurturing, content personalisation, product marketing and newsletters.
- Managing all aspects of the automation platform, building dynamic emails, carrying out email programming, testing and optimisation, database segmentation, reporting and analysis.
- Executing personalised email marketing programs across the marketing funnel.
- Developing and implementing A/B testing plans to optimise email and landing page performance.
- Championing best practice and data governance for the marketing automation platform.
- Developing campaign and content work-flows for the team.
Required skills and experience:
- Significant marketing automation and database management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of marketing automation platforms – ideally Eloqua.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, complex data segmentation, email programming and reporting.
- High attention to detail and analytical capability.
- Excellent project management and quantitative skills.
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment, with multiple priorities.
- A proven data-driven approach to marketing.
- Ideally educated in quantitative field such as Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics.
- Certification in one or more marketing automation platforms.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM.
- Experience in media, ecommerce or technology is desirable.