About this job
The role is office based, reporting directly into the Head of Analytics.
The client will have high expectations and the amount of data is likely to exceed the levels you may have previously worked at.
It is essential that SAS and SQL are used daily, so having some exposure to this is preferable. Training for any gaps in understanding will be provided in full.
As well as reading and analysing the data, you will need to be comfortable presenting back to the clients and making suggestions on why the data could be the way it is.
To be considered, please ensure you have the below skills/experience/passions:
- A minimum 12 months experience working with SQL/SAS preferably
- An analyst focused role, ideally within a marketing team
- A good understanding and passion for the retail sector
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- A team player, with the desire to complete tasks as a team
- Preferably with a degree focused around analytics, but not essential
- Able to work in Leeds city centre with travel in an around Yorkshire