About this job
I’m working with a full service, awarding winning marketing agency, that are looking to hire an experience Marketing Analyst to their team.
The role is a fast paced and challenging one, covering all their key accounts. This spans a number of exciting sectors, and varies from web analytics to sales data analytics.
The role can involve being client facing if that’s a passion of yours, equally the agency are happy for you to crunch the numbers, and leave the presenting to the accounts team.
The agency is just out of the Leeds city centre and comes with free parking as one of the many benefits. It offers internal training and career progression, in a successful agency that are doing more and more in this space.
To be considered for the role, please check the below key points before applying:
- A minimum 2 years marketing analytical experience
- Ideally from a retail/FMCG background but not always essential
- Able and familiar working in a fast paced environment for multiple clients simultaneously. This lends it self well to agency experience but again, not essential
- Any additional analytical skills gained such as SQL, SAS, would be amazing, but because the bracket is £25-35K, this can be trained.
- Client facing skills preferable
- Commercially astute
- Able to work as part of a full service marketing offering
- Able to interpret large raw data, understand the results and make recommendations