About this job
Acquisition Marketing Manager
Salary c£40,000 to £48,000 plus excellent benefits.
Better Placed are pleased to be working with a fantastic Northern brand who are at an exciting period of change. Our client are looking to recruit the pivotal position of Marketing Acquisition Manager who will develop and lead on their multi-channel customer acquisition strategy.
- Develop and deliver targeted acquisition campaigns across a variety of channels, including, but not limited to: Email, PPC, Affiliates, Mobile, Direct Mail and Video.
- Monitor and report on results of recruitment performance and feed this back in order to ensure future campaigns are as effective as possible.
- Manage expenditure of budget.
- Liaise with creative areas, print departments and outside agencies to deliver projects to agreed deadlines.
- Ensure that all artwork, proofs and text meet the high standard required.
- Proven experience in a fast paced, multi-channel acquisition marketing role that has used digital and traditional channels.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to operate as part of a team.
- Ability to forge effective business relationships with colleagues across a wide range of disciplines and levels of seniority.
- The ideal candidate will be of graduate calibre, proactive, well organised and be able to work autonomously while dealing with a heavy workload.