About this job
My client is one of the UK’s most successful and best loved high street retailers. They are offering the role of Local Marketing Assistant on a 6 month temporary contract. This is a great opportunity for a graduate looking to start their career within marketing for a company with a great reputation and presence.
As their Local Marketing Assistant you would report directly into the Local Marketing Manager and aid in the implementation of campaigns at local level.
Some key responsibilities involved in the role are:
- Assisting the delivery marketing support and communications
- Liaising with external agencies and suppliers to co-ordinate to ensure planned activities are relevant, generate excitement and are implemented on time
- Managing store budgets, checking accuracy and usage
- Communicating with internal stakeholders and stores in regard to projects
Some key requirements of this role are:
- Degree level qualification or CIM equivalent diploma
- Attention to detail key
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a massive company in Manchester and work within the retail sector. Please apply with an updated CV.