About this job
Better Placed are delighted to be recruiting an Interim CRM Manager position for a growing tech business in West Yorkshire. The business is going through a wide transformation scheme at the moment which has created the need for a CRM marketing expert to look at the strategy and develop CRM as a primary business tool.
You will need to come from a CRM marketing background or have worked in a business that is heavily CRM reliant, either B2C or B2B. You will have a solid understanding of how to utilise marketing strategies through a CRM system. You do not need to be knowledgeable in the hands-on build of a CRM system.
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate how to run reports and use insights to communicate to senior leaders within the business on the success of marketing campaigns.
- Support the specification and implementation of the CRM system to ensure it works seamlessly to capture all required information that delivers on Marketing needs and reporting.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure the CRM works efficiently and the marketing and sales function is integral.
- Work closely with colleagues in other areas across the business to update the market intelligence documentation that will support CRM.
- Work alongside sales and marketing to cleanse data and validate detail for CRM.
- Drive the integration of the new website and CRM and support the maintenance of the company website ensuring content is correct relevant, engaging for each target audience to deliver a positive customer experience.
- Support with social media campaigns, developing Twitter and LinkedIn.
If you are interested in making your mark on an international business and you have a strong background in marketing and CRM, please apply now!
This role is available on either a 6 month FTC or a day rate basis.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK’s leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are “better placed” to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK’s, and even world’s biggest brands.