About this job
You will have heard about The Northern Powerhouse by now, and if you haven’t, where have you been?! It’s a very exciting time for us Northerners, and our retail client is contributing to this agenda in a really big way.
Following significant investment and a reorganisation of the existing commercial and marketing team, a new interim role has emerged to help drive their growth strategy in it’s early stages.
The individual in this role will have complete control over the delivery of campaigns across the varying CRM & loyalty platforms – this will be end to end; from conceptualisation through to analysis.
The CRM & Loyalty Manager will work with the customer experience and commercial teams and external suppliers to maintain a customer-focused approach, therefore delivering a CRM & Loyalty plan that creates lifetime customer value.
Key responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and delivery of new CRM & Loyalty strategies whilst ensuring that this constantly supports the wider business strategy
- Monitor and maximise customer lifecycle strategies, ensuring maximum profitability through customer lifetime value.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively therefore ensuring that all marketing activity is correctly targeted
- Working closely with the wider marketing department, ensuring that all direct communication remains engaging and personalised whilst it is delivered through new, cost effective channels including email, SMS and push notifications.
- Working with the wider business to deliver a CRM programme that supports the vision of a single customer view
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM programme to ensure the most effective and targeted approach for the customer and the content.
- Manage the CRM and loyalty programmes to ensure accurate forecasting, budgeting, reporting and analysis.
The individual interested in this role should have the following skills and experiences:
- Degree qualified in a relatable subject in Marketing with a minimum of 2.1
- Previous experience working in a direct marketing environment, ideally within travel, leisure or retail industries
- Excellent understanding of CRM principles, with a strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Technical knowledge of CRM platforms and experience of loyalty schemes, meaning opportunities are realised in they are not in place already
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence people and decisions
- Experienced with using digital tracking tools and providing insights, performance data and analysis back to the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to have a real say at one of the UK’s most recognised retailers. You will be key to that movement and be part of the changes that will change the whole brand.
I am looking for an experienced CRM Manager who has a clear commercial and customer focus to their background, and therefore can bring new ideas which will support this movement.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV and recent contact details and I will be in touch.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK’s leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are “better placed” (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK’s, and even world’s biggest brands.