About this job
Inside Sales Executive – SaaS
£25,000 – £30,000 per annum, depending on relevant experience
South West London, Wimbledon
Are you a consultative sales professional, interested in working within a dynamic SMB cloud or SaaS brand?
Do you have Inside Sales experience or have you worked in a role that requires you to sell through outstanding customer interaction, product knowledge and understanding how responds to customer needs? If the answer is yes, then this could be an excellent opportunity for you!
My client is successful SMB brand in the professional services automation or PSA software business, with a track record of over 10 years of excellence in technology, professional services and engineering. The product addresses issues that MSP, VAR, or ISV businesses encounter in modelling their business, whether from an accounting, project management or day to day operational perspective.
Since appointing a new Head of Marketing to drive their inbound marketing practice, they now need a talented Inside Sales Executive to manage these inbound sales leads to a successful conclusion with strictly no cold calling – ever!
Following an initial training period in the software itself, the successful candidate will work closely alongside their senior sales consultant to identify pain points and what is most valuable to the client in order to put forward client-led solutions.
So who are we looking for?
- You are articulate, engaging, and passionate about exceeding customer expectations.
- You truly enjoy being an agent of commercial success for a product you believe in.
- Your selling style is polished and consultative and you are able to influence, engage and persuade in a credible, non-aggressive manner.
- Professional to a fault, you keep the client’s concerns at the heart of your every interaction and make them feel listened-to.
- Ideally you will be knowledgeable in accounting or professional services automation, to identify with clients’ challenges and pain points.
- A high level of PC literacy, across the full MS Office Suite, especially Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.