About this job
Better Placed HR People are excited to be working with a well known organisation to find a new ER Advisor for a services based organisation in West Yorkshire. This is a great opportunity where the right candidate could really make their mark and as a result, make a long and lasting impact on the business. You will be a standalone ER advisor responsible for supporting line managers in a contact centre.
As an individual passionate about ER, you will be responsible for:
- Handling Employee Relations Cases, up to and including complex cases and tribunals through to resolution in line with UK Employment Law, ER Policies and company processes.
- Providing advice, support and guidance to business leaders around key ER issues such as disciplinary, performance management and absence management.
- Working closely with managers to provide reliable and pragmatic ER support and guidance to the business.
- Identifying high risk ER issues and implementing mitigating actions.
- Identifying trends arising from managed cases and monitoring trigger points for further action.
- Continually developing the people function and ER policies and providing input to key project and business initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of the HR policies, UK Employment Law and ER best practice. You will have experience in handling a high volume of ER cases from end to end and experience in complex ER and tribunal cases.
Ideally you will be CIPD level 7 or working towards the qualification. If you believe you are a confident, skilled communicator with the ability to learn quickly please submit your CV to find out more about this exciting role.