About this job
Our client is one of the largest retail businesses of its kind in Britain. With an impressive portfolio of stores and a customer focused product and service offering, they have ambitious plans to lead the way with their sector. As a result of continued investment, the commercial and marketing departments are expanding via the recruitment and development of talented people who share their vision.
We are now looking for an experienced and talented Head of Activity Planning and Trade Marketing who will be key to driving the customer focused trade marketing plan, delivering higher levels of transactions consistently throughout the year.
Your keys responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Lead, drive and project manage the planning and execution of the trading/marketing plan, devising a process and agreeing priorities and product nominations.
- Take an active lead in ensuring a fully joined up approach across all commercial departments (marketing, buying, merchandising, ops).
- Oversee the promotional planning cycle of activity in order to drive incremental sales.
- Lead marketing planning to deliver clear, detailed briefs to execute promotional activity with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure full adherence to campaign deadlines, and proactively review process and briefs with buying and merchandising departments ahead of any deadlines
As we move into a new era for retail, this is an exciting time to join our client’s business who is offering an opportunity for someone to gain huge exposure and contribute to our client’s undoubtedly successful future. You will be an experienced manager, with exceptional trading/marketing and/or marketing planning experienced gained in a retail environment. If this sounds like you, please get in touch.