About this job
About my client
My client is an innovative natural health company specialising in the manufacturing and distribution of ethical and sustainable well being products. My client is growing fast and based close to Leeds, West Yorkshire.
The Head of supply chain will be responsible for the strategic direction of the function while ensuring the efficient running of the internal and external production supplies in accordance with the business sourcing demands and the customer delivery requirements. The main focus of the role is to ensure all activities relating to timely & cost effective procurement, inventory control, capacity planning, distribution and quality control of a wide range of raw materials and finished goods.
The head of supply chain will be responsible for:
- Supply chain strategy that supports company performance objectives.
- Development & Delivery of integrated processes for optimal supply chain performance.
- Management of procurement (including supplier collaboration & procure services) to meet supply chain and logistical goals optimising costs to meet customer requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with company’s supply chain/logistics policies and standards.
- Producing reports & statistics on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Drive gross profit margin through buying, selection, negotiation.
The ideal candidate for this Head of supply chain position will already have a minimum of 5 years in supply chain management and procurement experience. You will ideally have logistics/haulier experience and capable on SAP/Excel. To be considered for this position please contact Nick Sankarsingh on 0113 2364040 or apply with CV here.