About this job
Head of Strategic Partnerships
c£70,000 – £90,000 plus excellent package
Our client is a well recognised and extremely successful consumer financial services business. They are launching a suite of innovative and disruptive consumer services that will be completely new in the market.
This senior management role will lead a team to acquire new, and develop existing strategic partners at what is an exciting period of development for the business.
- Develop, implement and manage an effective strategy that will target potential strategic partners across multiple sectors such as Retail, E-tail, Telco and/or Travel
- Evaluate and develop existing business partner relationships, implementing strategies to improve sales performance.
- Lead, manage and nurture an effective partnerships team
- Lead on discussions with potential key partners, engaging at board level
- Drive internal engagement across the business in order to better leverage the partnerships proposition
- As a member of the senior management team you will contribute heavily to group commercial strategy
- Extensive and proven partnerships and/or business development experience, preferably gained within the consumer financial services sector.
- Broader experience of market insight and propositions development would be beneficial.
- Experience of working with retailers, e-tailers, telecommunications and travel companies is highly desirable.
- Extremely strong commercial understanding and ability to instil confidence with this
- Ability to quickly and effectively forge strong relationships both internally and externally
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills, up to and including board level
This is an exciting opportunity to make a huge difference in a developing area of a successful business. If you meet the above requirements please apply with your latest CV for a confidential conversation.