About this job
Better Placed are delighted to be working with a leading and award winning integrated creative agency based in Leeds.
The Head of Media role is a new position to the agency and a pivotal hire to lead and grow the agencies media and channel planning capability. This covers both traditional and digital media channels for a really varied mix of clients/sectors.
With no limits on channel exposure, it’s a great opportunity for a real media specialist to come and make this department their own, and have a real impact on an already hugely successful agency.
This will be measured in both size and profitability. The department needs work seamlessly with all other areas of the agency, considering insight, innovation and results.
To be considered for the position as Head of Media, please read and understand the below to ensure an accurate application:
- Experience of managing blue-chip and corporate clients
- Media career, ideally from a leading media agency.
- Channel planning, data and digital strategy experience is essential
- Senior level marketing agency experience. Preferably most recently.
- Data and compliance understanding at a high level
- Commercially astute and looking to be responsible for channel P&L.
- Planning, reporting and resourcing budget responsibility
- key relationship builder with both internal and external stakeholders
- Growth has to be the forefront of your ambitions. Innovation playing a key part in this vision
- New business will play a part in the Head of Media role. So experience in winning and developing new clients is essential.
- Must be naturally ambitious, reliable, a team player and put the agencies best interest at heart in all decisions.