About this job
Head of Marketing
We are proud to be partnering exclusively with a leading B2B organisation that is looking to add a commercially focused Head of Marketing to their team.
This is a brand new and critically important role to the organisation. If you are a passionate, driven individual that enjoys a mix of hands on delivery and top line strategic work then this is the opportunity for you!
What you can expect…
- Developing and rolling out a comprehensive marketing strategy to compliment the 5 year growth plan for the organisation
- Creating a roadmap for sustainable customer acquisition and longevity through a fully integrated approach
- Leading the performance within a newly created marketing function with the view to achieving consistent ROI on marketing spend
- Complete ownership over the marketing budget, liaising with senior stakeholders to consistently assess the competitive landscape.
A bit about you…
- This role is ideally suited to someone who is a commercially focused marketer that enjoys quantifying results
- You will be comfortable working independently, reporting directly into executive team members
- A broad marketing mix with an ability to work across a variety of channels including digital, traditional, PR and events
- You will be comfortable in managing budgets, assessing needs and managing stakeholder expectations.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK’s leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are “better placed” (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK’s, and even world’s biggest brands.