About this job
Better Placed are delighted to be working with a market-leading business in Hull to recruit the pivotal role of Head of Marketing. A global business with a renowned heritage in the Yorkshire area, this is a stellar opportunity to develop your skills in a marketing-driven corporation.
Taking a lead in all marketing strategy including management of a significant budget and leading a large team, you will have significant marketing experience under your belt, ideally from both a B2B and B2C background. As a company who value modern marketing practices, an understanding and experience of digital would be a real advantage.
- Develop and execute an effective marketing plan to ensure return on investment from marketing spend.
- Inspire, lead, motivate and coach the full marketing teams to enable them to reach their full potential and drive achievement of business targets.
- Design, lead and manage high impact marketing campaigns to drive positive brand experience.
- Set and manage marketing budgets, appointing and managing key agency relationships.
- Identifying and seizing opportunities to develop the brand in new and exciting ways.
- Develop the brand to provide a compelling identity and further enhance the position in the market.
- Design and implement the Marketing & Communications plan, in line with the overall business plan
- Create demand (including lead generation) from new and existing customers to enable the achievement of new business targets.
- Lead the communications strategy with existing customers to drive loyalty and retention.
- To lead, manage and motivate the marketing and communications team to create an engaged and high performing team.
Key experience required:
- Full marketing mix experience across B2B and B2C including Digital, Offline, Partnerships and CRM.
- Significant marketing leadership experience.
- Strong influencing abilities at a senior level.
This Head of Marketing position is based in Hull and is commutable from York, Beverly, Goole, Selby and surrounding areas.
This would an ideal move if you are currently operating at Senior Marketing Manager or Head of Marketing level.
If this sounds like an exciting challenge, please apply now with your latest CV!
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK’s leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are “better placed” to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK’s, and even world’s biggest brands.