About this job
Head of Brand/ Head of Marketing
Leading Consumer Brand
Competitive Salary + Package
I have wanted to work with this business for a very long time, so I am delighted to be supporting on this role.
My client is one of the UK’s most popular consumer businesses, operating a number of hugely successful brands.
They have an excellent reputation and constantly seek new ways to bring innovative products and services to their customers. There is now an opportunity for a Head of Brand/ Head of Marketing to join their growing marketing team.
This person will be responsible for delivering the brand strategy/ offering and to drive sales for one of their fastest growing brands.
As Brand Director key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the ongoing development of the brand and brand strategy, to continue to drive growth
- Manage all external brand communications including POS, PR, Website, Key events and promotions
- Monitor brand performance against agreed targets and report accordingly
- Work with the wider marketing team to ensure all brand comms adhere to brand guidelines
- Design and deliver menu development, events, location choices and promotions.
- Ensure all marketing communications are in line with your set brand guidelines.
- Working with the Insights, Marketing and Category teams ensuring all are engaged in these brand plans.
- Team management, Brand Managers and Brand Executive.
- Scope out the local area for new site decisions.
I am looking for someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Strong brand / marketing knowledge gained within a consumer environment, any food or drink experience is highly desired.
- Extremely commercial, with an excellent understanding of financial reporting and measurement of ROI.
- People management skills, leading high performance in team.
- Understanding of financial reporting
The successful candidate will have experience gained in similar customer focused Brand role, operating at Director or Head of Level. Ideally within the hospitality sector, food & drink lead.