About this job
INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE!
Are you interested in working for one of the fastest growing Property Investment Companies in the North West that are big enough to make a huge impact but small enough to appreciate their staff? Then your first step on that ladder is waiting!
What could you be part of?
My client are a tight knit bunch and It’s the way that colleagues from across the business pull together to meet challenges head on, that proves their people really are their most valuable asset. This a fantastic opportunity for a solid creative that wants to be instrumental in the growth of a business and be the voice of creativity in a team of like minded people!
Where do I fit in?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our marketing team as a Graphic Designer. You will be based in the Head Office 5 mins walk from Heald Green. We would love for you to come along on our journey and join our friendly, close knit team. Fantastic opportunity for a creative wanting to grow within a business and have a real chance at progression!
To Succeed In This Role
The graphic designer will support the group across it’s different business units to produce creative marketing communication, using their talent and skills in creative design across both the digital & traditional media space, to produce artwork for online, email, brochures, literature, DM, advertising, outdoor, POS and much more, taking ownership of the entire end-to-end process from brief to execution, working with brand guidelines with delivery to strict time scales.
As minimum applicants should have
- Graphic design degree or other relevant qualification
- Significant experience of working in a graphic design role is essential
- Relevant experience in property or B2B organisation is desirable
- Strong portfolio of work is essential
- Highly skilled in Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator and have a working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Ability to make connections, build relationships and influence at all levels
- A positive team player with a vibrant and engaging personality
- Hard working and adaptable, with a can-do attitude
- A creative and innovative approach to working, and the drive to continuously improve
- A strong sense of typography, conceptual thinking and attention to detail
- Able to receive and apply constructive feedback
- Constructively challenges current working methods and suggests ways to improve them.
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Strong communicator – able to articulate their creative ideas to less creative people
Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
Your personality and approach will set the tone within the team, so you’ll need bags of energy and enthusiasm, be confident in your ability and a real drive for what you do.
You’ll be unwavering and committed and drive the highest standards for yourself and all those around you
To Apply: If you complete the picture, please apply via the link below or call Ryan Lehane on 0161 238 6700 for a confidential discussion about the position.