About this job
Our client is part of one of the largest retail companies in the world. They have enjoyed great success over the years and due to the continuing growth of the company they are looking to expand into the European market. Due to this, our client is looking to expand their ecommerce team therefore the position of Ecommerce Merchandiser has become available.
As their Ecommerce Merchandiser you would work closely with the product team and designers to help enhance the website in order to increase product sales and revenue.
Some of the key responsibilities involved in the role are:
- Managing website content in order to drive conversion and increase sales revenue
- Using social media as a tool to identify current trends and how to capitalise upon these trends
- Working closely with the designers to ensure imagery and product placement is in line with website categories
- Assisting the marketing team to maximise sales through product exposure
- Understanding important keywords in order to maximise the potential of site visits.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Ecommerce Merchandiser or someone with a trading and merchandising background to come into a rapidly growing company. Our client is looking for someone who will own their category and help drive the business forward. If you think this incredible opportunity to make your mark is something that interests you, please apply with an updated CV.