About this job
We are working with one of Leeds Leading marketing agencies who are looking for a Senior Account Manager to come on board and join their growing team. The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the brand and advertising account for one of their newest clients.
the Senior Account Manager will be managing all of the brand projects, managing the relationship with key clients and be the brand guardian across all of the work they produce. This is a key role within the business and will offer a great opportunity for progression and development.
The candidate must have 5 years agency experience, Ideally in an integrated marketing agency. Any experience working with retail clients will be seen as a bonus.
Role responsibilities of a Senior Account Manager.
- Creating and maintaining great client relationships.
- Ability to manage people and deadlines.
- Commercial awareness.
- Write accurate and insightful briefs.
- Organised and efficient.
- Create marketing strategies.
We are looking for the following
- Ideally 5 years agency experience.
- Great at relationship building.
- Good at thinking strategically as well as operationally.
- A love of working in a creative environment.
- Enthusiastic and ambitious.
If you are a Senior Account Manager, or Account Manager looking to work for a great marketing agency then please apply now!