About this job
My client, a fantastic London based Charity, are currently recruiting for a digital marketing officer on a permanent basis. Joining the business at an exciting time the postholder will work alongside the digital marketing manager and be responsible for writing and delivering integrated online marketing plans.
As the digital marketing officer you will be responsible for a wide range of marketing activities including the planning & delivery of marketing projects to grow the businesses profile, creating and managing email campaigns and analysing potential markets.
Ideal candidates will display:
- Previous experience working in marketing role
- Broad understanding and experience of digital marketing
- Experience using a range of digital techniques including SEO, AdWords, email marketing and social
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience working in the voluntary sector is desirable but not essential
If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after you application unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested