About this job
Digital Marketing Manager
Better Placed are proud to be recruiting a Digital Marketing Manager role with one of the UK’s most popular consumer brands, based in Skipton.
This is a particularly exciting role reporting in to the Head of Marketing where you will take ownership and manage all aspects of the UK Digital strategy. Joining a fast paced and dynamic Marketing team, you will play a key role in developing the brand’s online presence, through planning, implementing and analysing digital activity.
To take a pro-active approach and full responsibility for management of the brands website.
- Website content planning, plus site updates
- On line enhancements and development of the website
- Joint management and updating of the CMS system
- Joint management and updating of the CRM system
- To implement SEO on site
- To dove tail with other (on and off line) marketing activity
To manage the channel activity of their customers digital content and activity.
- To ensure the optimum presentation and consistency of the brand and product presentation throughout each site
- Complete checks on MCR site content
- Supply all support material required ahead of go live dates
- Monitoring of customer online activity, with proposals for improvements
Digital marketing activity
To manage communications, advertising and support materials to effectively represent the brand and promote the product range, within given deadlines and budgets.
- Management of paid activity (PPC and display)
- Reporting on industry and competitor activity
- To assist in sourcing all suppliers and tasks as competitively as possible
To monitor data, analyse results and produce documentation to support future decision making.
- Web traffic, sales and campaign analysis
- Production of monthly reports
The ideal candidate will have a strong digital marketing background, ideally with a consumer business. You will display a strong understanding of SEO, PPC and display advertising and will have a proven track record in implementing successful acquisition strategies which result in sales growth. You will have experience working with analytical tools and will be a driven, proactive individual.