About this job
Are you a Digital Marketing Assistant with a passion for new trends and big brands? My client is a powerhouse in international retail and is looking for a Social Media Assistant to help executive the marketing strategy and support the sales team. If you have a keen eye for retail, this may be the opportunity for you!
This Social Media Assistant will report into the Marketing Manager and help develop brand awareness and engagement through social media, content creation, offline marketing activity and events.
Some key responsibilities involved in the role include:
- Delivering and increasing traffic to the website through social media platforms such as; Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Assisting with the development of the social media strategy and content schedule
- Creating engaging content to be published through social media (including blog posts)
- Attending networking events and supporting promotional activity
- General monitoring of web activity and reporting on social media campaign success.
If you have 1 year’s experience in social media and can demonstrate the ability to enhance and optimise social media campaigns, please apply with an updated CV. Now is a great time to join this fast-paced working environment where you will be supported and encouraged to develop yourself as a marketer.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK’s leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are “better placed” (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK’s, and even world’s biggest brands.