About this job
Job Title: Digital Engagement Manager
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000
Better Placed are working with a leading organisation in West Yorkshire that are going through a strong period of growth and are looking for a Digital Engagement Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for the company’s digital presence, improving online user journey and increasing engagement.
- Lead the development and redesign of the website and other associated external digital platforms.
- Planning and delivery of the digital marketing strategy across a range of programmes.
- Work with the company’s web analytics and UX team to monitor, review and improve user journey and engagement,
- Minimum of 4 years digital marketing experience, preferably with a focus on web development, performance and analytics.
- Experience of maintaining websites, ideally with experience of Drupal CMS and various social media platforms.
- Strong organisational and project management skills, working with multiple stakeholders across the full marketing mix.
Based in Leeds, this role is commutable from Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield and Harrogate.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK’s leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are “better placed” to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK’s, and even world’s biggest brands.