About this job
A market leading, rapidly growing services business is looking to continue its impressive growth and business transformation through the recruitment of a Digital Marketing Manager.
As the new Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for creation and delivery of the content strategy for a broad portfolio of websites. You will also play a key role in the delivery of the overall digital strategy.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating and maintaining web copy for your own website portfolio
- Creating and delivering a well organised content strategy
- Ensuring all content is SEO optimised in line with the wider business plan
- Engaging with key, non digital, stakeholders to encourage best practice
- Building a strong internal network in marketing, operations, customer service etc
- Monitoring and analysing content performance to deliver the best possible results
- Using your initiative and broader digital skills to solve problems that prevent change
- Manage and direct both internal and external creative resource to deliver high quality work
- Collaborate with the wider digital marketing team on ad hoc projects
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business and make an instant impact. Their ambition, investment and leadership have put them in an excellent position to drive further growth and achieve even higher levels of success.
Required Skills & Experience
- Educated to degree level
- Strong copywriting skills
- A proven track record of delivering engaging online content
- Demonstrable experience of SEO
- An understanding of HTML & CSS
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
- A pro-active, problem solving attitude
- Experience with Google Analytics
To be considered for this excellent opportunity click apply now and attach an up to date version of your CV, highlighting your relevant experience.
Recently confirmed as number 4 on the Sunday Times Best Companies list, Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK’s leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are “better placed” (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK’s, and even world’s biggest brands.