About this job
Job Title: Digital Content Manager
Salary: £35,000 – £50,000
Better Placed are proud to be working with a progressive, private equity backed financial services organisation that is on the lookout for a Digital Content Manager. With ambitious plans for growth over the next 3 years and a committed digital transformation budget for 2019, this is a fantastic time to join the company and progress your career.
- Manage the strategy, design and delivery of online content across copy, video, infographics and a range of other media channels.
- Utilise content on the CMS (Umbraco) to enhance the launch of a new customer focused online service.
- Proven experience in a fast paced digital marketing position.
- Knowledgeable of SEO best practise and experience in managing workloads to ensure sites are optimised for SEO.
- Experience of working with Umbraco or a similar platform.
Based in Leeds, this role is commutable from Bradford, Huddersfield, Halifax, Harrogate, York, Doncaster and Sheffield.