About this job
Are you digitally savvy with excellent communication skills? Are you looking for your next career move in a dynamic and fast paced digital marketing agency? Due to new client wins this agency are looking for their next Account Executive to manage and grow their enviable portfolio of clients.
Responsibilities of the role include;
- Campaign management and responsibility for performance across SEO, PPC, Affiliates, Online Display, Re-targeting and Conversion Rate Optimisation.
- Use of project management software such as BaseCamp / TeamWorkPM
- Evaluation of agency offering and ways to improve it
- Meeting and exceeding client expectations at all times
- Undertake competitor, customer and market research to be the best in the market for your clients
- Managing multiple projects for multiple clients simultaneously
Skills and experience;
- Search engine marketing experience is a distinct advantage but not essential
- Experience of working within a target driven environment for at least 2 years – with particular emphasis on client retention rates / client management
- Proactive with an ability to excel under pressure
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills, but above all, exemplary relationship building skills.
- An individual that can function both as a team player and in a standalone capacity – able to organise yourself and others around you to a common goal.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
You must be hungry to succeed and able to perform in a highly target-driven environment, have excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for your clients and to lead the team around you to success. If this is an agency environment that sounds like what you’re looking for, apply now!