About this job
B2C – Retail
Cheshire *driving ideal*
Competitive Salary + Package
This has to be one of the easiest brands to recruit for, their brand name and reputation is delight to go out to the market with, so I am pleased to be supporting them with their latest Digital hire – Digital Marketing Executive (SEO).
This position will report into the Senior Acquisition Manager, and work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and wider Digital team.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
* Lead the development of keyword/phrase research, content optimisation including Google voice, featured snippets and links.
* Closely work with the web operations and development team to support with all aspects of on-site technical SEO – crawl errors, data mark up, xml sitemaps etc.
* Assist in creating and distributing SEO reports and analysis that measure the effectiveness of SEO & content activities.
* Assist with competitive benchmarking, analysis and monitoring.
* Analyse the activity and performance of all search and report back on findings.
* Providing support with external sustainable link acquisition campaigns.
* Help to execute and work with others to develop on-site and off-site SEO strategies.
What I am looking for:
* Up to date with the latest SEM technology, SEO updates and changes in the industry.
* Outstanding experience in SEO.
* An organised mindset with the ability to effectively manage time and deadlines.
* A degree or equivalent marketing qualification (e.g. CIM)
* Brilliant communicator, both written and verbally.
* A good understanding of what drives Google’s algorithms.
* Have a skilled analytical mind and a scientific approach to rank, organic traffic analysis, social media and PR.
* Attention to detail and comfortable with large data sets and detailed tasks.