About this job
Better Placed are delighted to be recruiting for a Content and Social Media Manager for a fantastic medical devices company in West Yorkshire. With an established marketing team of around 12 in place, you will be a key cog in the machine and be responsible for driving engagement on social and other digital channels.
In addition to planning and implementing the social media strategy, you will also have the opportunity to create engaging content across a range of marketing platforms to drive traffic to the website and promote product awareness.
- Be responsible for maintaining the websites, ensuring content is kept up to date with an ongoing content plan.
- Develop and Implement a social media strategy, managing accounts across all social media platforms.
- Writing creative marketing and blog content.
- Implementing a search engine optimisation strategy across our websites to increase online visibility.
- Researching the latest industry news and policies to update the team and product marketing.
- Work with existing CRM to build and support Marketing campaigns.
- Email marketing management.
- Supporting employees with any website, content or social media queries or training.
- Contribute to the wider objectives of our marketing campaigns
- Team and budget management.
Key experience required:
- Have proven experience of developing excellent content and social media
- Be skilled in forward planning and content calendars
- A good technical understanding of websites
- A very good understanding of Google Analytics and social media reporting
- A good understanding of search engine optimisation and content strategy
- Strong knowledge of social media management and creative ideas to keep content fresh and drive referrals
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record at delivering projects on time, budget and quality
To apply for this exciting Content and Social Media Manager opportunity, please apply now with your latest CV. This role would be great for you if you are either client-side or in a marketing agency with Social Media and Content marketing experience and would like to be involved with a company who are improving care across the world.
Based in West Yorkshire, this role is commutable from Leeds, Wakefield, Doncaster, Pontefract and surrounding areas.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK’s leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are “better placed” to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK’s, and even world’s biggest brands.