About this job
Job Title: PR & Communications Manager
Salary: circa £35,000 – £40,000
Better Placed are working with a leading UK health insurance and wellbeing service provider that offer a range of innovative services to b2b and b2c audiences. They are looking for a PR & Communications Manager to head up a team of two direct reports and take the lead on all external and internal communications.
- Deliver the PR & Communications strategy ensuring that strategic and operational targets are met.
- Develop and implement the external communications plan through multiple channels including PR, Social Media, Events and Sponsorship.
- Develop and implement the internal communications plan, working effectively with multiple stakeholder groups.
- Significant experience of managing marketing, PR and communication teams, preferably within the private sector.
- Proactive and reactive PR experience is essential.
- Ability to forge lasting relationships with stakeholders across local and national media.
- Experience of developing and executing internal communications and employee engagement strategies.
Based in Sheffield, this role is commutable from Rotherham, Leeds, Doncaster and Nottingham.