About this job
Channel Marketing Manager
Salary – £45,000 – £50,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Channel Marketing Manager, keen to drive sector marketing activity, particularly within health-care and defence?
My client is a B2B cloud platform, largely dedicated to the public sector and growing at a fast pace. To support this growth, they are looking to hire a Channel Marketing Manager to shape channel activity.
The successful person will be able to help build and deliver a strategic marketing plan, whilst also having the flexibility to drive tactical activity to support the sales team. You will be skilled in negotiation, planning and implementing marketing plans to make the most of every opportunity and will have a good understanding of delivering against client needs. You will have a real passion for learning new sectors and will enjoy working with sales teams to develop successful campaigns.
- A strategic, but practical marketing generalist, able to demonstrate the ability to learn new sectors.
- Able to understand channel marketing strategies to support sales enablement.
- Experience of working with sales teams to deliver targeted campaigns and projects.
- Commercial awareness with exceptional communication and organisational skills.
- A finisher and multi-tasker with a keen eye for detail.
- Team player, work collaboratively with colleagues to deliver the best results within agreed time-frames.
- Willing and able to travel to support clients and events.
- Able to work under pressure, to deadlines in an evolving business.
- Comfortable working in a small, closely-knit team.